Violet Vixen
Family friendly... my amazing week long experience with a wonderful person.  
 
 
My Daffodil

What words to describe



Concealing, Coping, Crying

Swallowed up

Can't breathe

Choking... That Poison

- Not me

This can't be

Right?

A Meeting - my life

Can't see the

Apocalypse - Now



Healing, Hoping, Hiding

Inspired by

The miracles

Smiling... That Life

- It's me

I feel so

Free?

A Painting - my dream

Can see the

Present - Now



Feeling, Fighting, Finding

Cracked for

One kiss

Slipping... That Energy

- Maybe me

Just for the

Night?

A Mary - my wish

Can't see the

Conflict - Now



Making, Meaning, Minding

Departed to

A place

Working... That Need

- Is me

Chance to be

Creative?

A Vessel - my goal

Can see the

Future - Now



What words to describe

My Daffodil

© Copyright 2009 Violet Vixen (UN: v.vixen at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
0 Responses

Post a Comment